Professional coach pairing
- Initial intake and goal-setting call
- Monthly training check-in
- Race-day planning for pacing, goals, fueling, strategy, logistics, gear, etc
- Post-race recovery advisory
- End-of-season review and planning for next steps
Adaptive training schedule based on your progress
- A custom daily training plan, updated monthly
- Professional analysis and feedback on workout data
- Macro-cycle planning including base phase, sharpening, and tapering (when applicable)
- Online training log account set-up and support
Chaski Community Access
- Access to private Chaski Slack Channel and Facebook page - for coaches and athletes only
- Access to Chaski nutrition and physical therapy resources and professionals
- Discounted rates on Chaski Travel and merch
- Weekly Chaski Email w/ training tips, updates from the team, and more
- Opportunity to be featured on Chaski blog and social media
- First access to contests, giveaways, and special events
- Discounts on partner brand products like shoes, nutrition, and more
- Additional Chaski premium content such as live (and archived) workout videos, strength plans, etc.
We offer a 14-day window in which you can cancel and receive a refund for any money paid for your coaching fee (note that this does not include the $99 start-up fee for new clients). If you wish to cancel after the first 14 days, you’ll be responsible for an early-cancellation fee equivalent to one month’s coaching fee beyond the month you’re currently in, with 30 days of notice.
But, who are we kidding? You’re going to love it.
For 6-month and 12-month commitment programs, you have 12-months or 18-months, respectively, to fulfill your commitment to a 6-month program, with the option to take one pause within that duration.
Still have questions?
We’re stoked you want to get in touch! Our real, live human staff of elite athlete-coaches will get back to you as soon as we can.