· Roads and Trails, 5K to Ultras
· Chaski/USATF/RRCA Certified Coach
· Marathon: 2:20:44 // 50k: 2:57:58
· Half Marathon: 1:07:22 // 10,000m: 31:36
· Canadian World Championship Team
· 3 x Guinness World Record Holder
· 10K, Half Mar., Marathon w/ Stroller
Across the Board
Coach Calum Neff began running at the age of four years old and over the past 30+ years has trained and studied under coaches and running programs all over the world.
Always an athlete that asked "why?" and constantly reading training material from a young age through to today, led to a natural progression and passion for coaching.
Over the past 15+ years Neff has coached every level of athlete from elementary school, high school, collegiate, and adult, introductory-to-elite, for every distance from 100 meter to 100 mile. As a self-coached runner Neff competes world-wide at an elite level.