Professional coach pairing
- Initial onboarding and goal-setting call
- Unlimited text/email communication
- Bi-weekly check-in via call or video message
- Race-day planning for pacing, goals, fueling, strategy, logistics, gear, etc
- Post-race recovery advisory
- End-of-season review and planning for next steps
- Initial Biomechanical Analysis from Chaskis’ Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Fully customized strength training and injury prevention protocol based on results
- Initial Nutrition Consultation with Chaski’s registered dietitian
- Recommendations for nutrition based on initial consult
Adaptive training program based on your actual life and progress
- Custom, daily training program, updated weekly
- Professional analysis and feedback on workout data
- Macro-cycle planning including base phase, sharpening, and tapering (when applicable)
- Online training log account set-up and support
Chaski Community Access
- Access to private Chaski Slack Channel and Facebook page - for coaches and athletes only
- Access to Chaski nutrition and physical therapy resources and professionals
- Discounted rates on Chaski Travel and merch
- Weekly Chaski Email w/ training tips, updates from the team, and more
- Opportunity to be featured on Chaski blog and social media
- First access to contests, giveaways, and special events
- Discounts on partner brand products like shoes, nutrition, and more
- Additional Chaski premium content such as live (and archived) workout videos, strength plans, etc.
We offer a 14-day window in which you can cancel and receive a refund for any money paid for your coaching fee (note that this does not include the $99 start-up fee for new clients). If you wish to cancel after the first 14 days, you’ll be responsible for an early-cancellation fee equivalent to one month’s coaching fee beyond the month you’re currently in with 30 days of notice.
But, who are we kidding? You’re going to love it.
In case of injury, you can downgrade to a community membership (only $25/month) OR put your coaching program on hold for up to 2 months (i.e. you won’t be billed for 8 weeks). During the time you’re injured you’ll still be communicating with your coach, though you won’t be billed, because injuries suck. And we don’t want to abandon our athletes. For 24-week commitment programs, you have a 12-month timeframe to fulfill your commitment to a 24-week program, with the option to take one pause within that duration.
Still have questions?
We’re stoked you want to get in touch! Our real, live human staff of elite athlete-coaches will get back to you as soon as we can.