· Road, track, and ultra runner
· Chaski / USATF Certified Coach
· Marathon: 2:26
· 50 Miles: 5:30:15
· Ice Age Trail Fastest Known Time (1147 miles, 21D, 13H, 35M)
· Western States 100M Finisher
· 1st at Superior Spring 50k 2019
· 2x Ironman 70.3 World Championship Finisher
· Eco-Challenge Fiji 2019
The Cornfield Cowboy
Coree’s first race was against his grandfather, across a church parking lot. He never stopped running.
Coree is an athlete for The North Face, an endurance coach, and lover of the outdoors. Coree brings a unique perspective to the sport, as he lives and trains in Illinois (#CornfieldCowboys), but races in the mountains. There is not a surface or distance that he does not enjoy racing, all while rocking a speedo.
Coree started as a 400m/800m runner from middle school though college, before transitioning to longer races. He thought he wanted to become a professional triathlete, but a friend got him hooked on trail running. Turns out, it was a great choice.